Monday, September 12, 2011

How bad can a few bug bites be?

This unexperienced remark would come from someone who clearly doesnt taste good. Some tasteless, carefree, smooth skin walking in the jungle, not undergoing what looks like itchy puberty at 30. haha.

Last night i was the opposite, the cranky chewed up sleepless patrol girl.  the shift was gifted with 4 turtles we "eh" worked, a bunch of teaser noncooperative ones, a gaziliiom flies to keep us alert, and a bitchy RA (me). Haha.  later to be explained by my roomies who, before jumping in shower, discovered my constellation of beach flea bites on my back.  ugg!  Itch, slap, sting, smack were last night's motions.  I found myself practicing some "ujai" breathes just to zone out the itch and the taunting and try and do my job.  (sorry guys).  enough about that.  only 8 Ex PM's left.  slept like a baby at last...

today, refreshed, i woke up and went straight to town for another errand day.
main target: repelant store and then as i bonus and distraction from all meals of the day (on master cleanse) i went gift shopping.  In a place where it takes you 12 days to find an icecube container, you'd be surprised how much turtle gift variety there is. haha.  i had fun.   and now with my 4th bottle of repelant, i will have protected fun for the remainder of my tikan time.

off to go submit environmental education proposals at the 2 schools in town.  hoping to get an invite to the independence day paper lantern festivities.  wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment